Sukosaki.info Headlines

July 10, 2007

Paranormal is My Friend, But Don't Tell Them That!

Have you ever had a paranormal experience? I don't mean just ghosts, anything out of the "norm" is paranormal.

Well, my fiance has been one to notice a lot more things then myself as far as that goes. In our house she has seen flashing lights, shadowy figures and heard several noises. I like to watch shows like Ghosthunters, Destination Truth, Most Haunted and the like. I have no problem being a believer, so to speak, but I want to see honest to God proof. In each of the shows listed above, I have seen what I call decent proof. Anywhere from EVP's (Electronic Voice Phenomena), to actual experiences caught on tape.

It keeps my interest to see actual proof on the TV, but it would do a lot more for me if I saw it in person or experienced something first hand.

Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

0 comments: