Sukosaki.info Headlines

May 25, 2007

Creepy Crawly Ghost Hunters!


I am getting quite excited over the last week or so about the return of one of my favorite television shows, Ghost Hunters. The show is on the SciFi channel Wednesday nights I think. Anyways, SciFi has been showing past episodes to get the fans all "hot and bothered" about the new season to start on June 6th.

For those of you who have never seen it. It features 2 plumbers by day, Ghost Hunters by night and a crew of curious young adults that want to believe. They go to various locations with tons of equipment and "camp out" for the night in hopes of catching the "Holy Grail", an apparition on film. The show has some drama to it, only because you get that from different people and personalities, but it's not all soap opera on your ass. That's what I like about it, real footage and no script!

Some of the shows are boring, they may not always find evidence of the paranormal, but when they do, it's raw footage and is creepy as all get out! I know some of my readers are huge fans of the paranormal. I am into the paranormal a little more than the average guy, but that's only because I want to see something with my own eyes.

I have heard some mind bending stories about the paranormal, as well as, seen some crazy footage on the internet and television. But that does nothing for me if I cannot see it with my own eyes, right in front of me. I live in the Midwest, old towns and cemeteries are everywhere, with the occasional "haunted house" tossed in there to mix it up a bit. I will see something eventually, but that would mean I have to actually start looking :)

Enjoy the show!

0 comments: