Sukosaki.info Headlines

July 31, 2007

Britney Spears: What's up With That?

Has the whole world gone crazy? I am the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Every morning I wake up and by the time I get to the frontpage of MSN.com, there is already a crap load of trashy news in the entertainment industry that wasn't there the morning before.

Today I read about Britney's OK photoshoot that went nuts and how she walked away with thousands of dollars of clothes and jewelry. Why is she still in the spotlight? I wonder how long it will be before we read about her being found face first in a pile of cocaine and red bull cans all over the room.

She has lost it. There is not a doubt in my mind that she has gone off the deep end and all I can think about is "What about the children?" Who takes care of these poor things when mommy is out all night sucky red bull and smoking like a chimney?

Just another example as to why "kids" cannot have children. They will grow up never knowing their mother, or father for that matter, and most likely be as messed up as the parents are. Too bad, for us that is.

Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

0 comments: