Sukosaki.info Headlines

June 19, 2007

What is With Crime?

Just getting done talking with a couple of co-workers about crime in a larger city near where we live, and all I can ask myself is, "what the heck is going on?"

Milwaukee Wisconsin has one of the largest murder rates per capita in the nation. How do you fix something like that? They are almost 100-150 officers short of a full police staff in the city, does that help?

They recently just voted in a new police chief, but what do you do about something that has been out of control for so long and now it's your job to get it under control?

It just doesn't make any sense to me. 10 years ago it would have been tough for me to hear that crime would be as bad as it is in the city that I live in, now I am sad to say that it's a reality!

0 comments: