Sukosaki.info Headlines

June 19, 2007

Weekend Movie Quote Contest!

Hello and welcome to moviephone! Hahah, just kidding. But that is a quote from one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes.

I think what I would like to do is have a "Movie Quote" contest. Every Friday I will post a quote from a movie and if you think you have the right movie & scene, leave a comment with your answer.

The contest will run all weekend and the following Monday I will post again, this time with the answer to the quote and maybe a picture or two of the specific scene. These will be from all types of movies, old and new, but most likely will be MY favorite quotes. At least to start this thing out.

If the contest goes well, I will consider giving away consumer electronics prizes from a partner website I am associated with. Help me get this going on MONDAY, come back and see the quote or subscribe to get my posts in your email so you won't forget!

Have a good day!

0 comments: