Sukosaki.info Headlines

May 19, 2007

Synthol: Steroids for your Steroids

Yesterday at work, a fellow employee, walked up to me and mentioned that I needed to go to abcnews.com and check out this guy with 30 biceps. Huh? was my natural reply and he said that he was using this new drug that inject directly into the muscle body for a TEMPORARY enhancement. Now I am intrigued. Let's go check this out!

When I saw the guy I couldn't believe it. What a moron, right? I just don't get it, but I guess it is like any other sickness in the head.

The picture shows the first guy I saw. I did an image search in google.com, but to my surprise, I didn't find that many other pictures out there on the internet of this new thing in weight lifting. It looks like the guy has a snake for an arm and the "snake" just ate a human head! What a crazy world we live in! Whatever, but I am sure he can pull his truck around now that the price of gas is skyrocketed again.

Song of the Day:
"Hanging Baskets" by Cake


Digg This

2 comments:

Sera Strawbridge said...

Oh my god, that is SO gross. Why would anyone want to look like that?

John said...

yeah i know it. what a "weirdy"