Sukosaki.info Headlines

May 22, 2007

Paintball Season is Here

Paintball season is upon us and there is only ONE place to get discount paintball equipment. You can get discount paintball guns, as well as, discount paintball markers from www.pntball.com. I have never tried paintball wars or even shooting a paintball gun for that matter. But when I watch the pros on TV do it, it certainly looks like a crap load of fun.

Maybe this year I will break down from my cheap ways and hit up pntball.com for some discount paintball guns. Join me, they have excellent prices and FREE shipping!

There top selling guns include:
Tippmann A-5
Tippmann 98 Custom
Smart Parts Ion
Spyder Pilot ACS

My brother has always wanted me to get one so we could "duke it out", but I haven't. Guess I am a chicken :) Visiting the website, it appears they have quite a selection of products and accessories. I don't think I will be disappointed if I end up buying from them.

0 comments: