Sukosaki.info Headlines

April 16, 2006

Studies Show.......

....blah blah blah. Did you ever wonder why nobody asks your opinion when the new study shows overweight men are more likely to be hurt in a head on collision then men that are not overweight?

Well I always wonder why I am not asked to take a survey. Maybe not this one, but any of them. You see new studies out EVERYDAY that make no sense or are just common sense. Who is and why are they spending money on some of these things?
Like this one:
CHICAGO (Reuters) - Most video games rated "M" for mature audiences fail to disclose violent content on their labels and can easily fall into the hands of children, according to a study released on Monday.

What the hell? Easily fall into the hands of children because of IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS. Give credit where credit is due, sheesh.

What a waste. If the spirit of this topic I am going to ask to post a comment about your feelings on ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Not a stupid study by any means. Just let me know what you think.


Enjoy!

1 comments:

rED baron said...

Sometimes there's not a feasible legal means to go about providing a better life for yourself and your family. I agree with your opinion, however, of learning English, and assimilating into the American society. If you're going to live here, you should be able to make your way through our ways and means. Of course, I'm not saying "lose your identity," but I am saying don't think that because you're different you should expect special treatment.

Also, thank you for the link, I just found this blog tonight. I shall return the favor.