Sukosaki.info Headlines

December 20, 2007

Johnny Depp is Sweeney Todd

I really like Johnny Depp, especially in Blow and Secret Window. Johnny Depp in Blow was just fantastic. Playing George Jung, the real first drug lord in the US, was done perfectly and I really like the scenes where he thinks he is invincible basically.

Secret Window was a great thriller type movie and I really can't remember what exact scene I liked, but I do remember thinking that I liked the movie and how well it was filmed. He has been in so many films it's hardly even funny. The guy was just amazing in the Pirates trilogy. He plays that character so well.

That brings me to his newest film, Sweeney Todd. You can visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site here. Or even visit Sweeney Todd on myspace. I have seen the trailer and think it will be as quirky as some of the other films that he has done. This movie has certainly peaked my interest thus far. I am not sure how original the story is, but I must say that the trailer makes this one out to be quite different from other movies.

I think in today's age of movies, you have to put yourself out there and make bold moves with your production to stand out above the rest.


0 comments: