Sukosaki.info Headlines

November 6, 2007

Quibblo.com - Quizzes for Everyone


I little while back I was thinking about a web site that would have just polls on it. People could come to the site and submit answers to various posts and from that data maybe we could change the world. Well alright, maybe not change the world, but you could at least see what other people think about certain topics.

Today, I came across Quibblo.com. The site is almost exactly what I had pictured. They have TV quizzes, random polls and myspace type quizzes, too. It sort of freaked me out a little because I seemed to have this same idea a couple of months back. Well, needless to say, I participated in as many polls and quizzes and I could and thought I would share the web site with you today.

Take about 5 minutes and check this site out, it's pretty neat.


Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

0 comments: