Sukosaki.info Headlines

August 3, 2007

Movie Quote Contest: Week 7

Here you go folks, movie quote for week number 7. Remember to place your answers in the comment section and on Monday morning I will be rolling the die again to pick a lucky "winner" for a free 100 word review of whatever site they want. Stay tuned! Here is your quote:




Guy 1: I can put you in Queens on the night of the hijacking.
Guy 2: Really? I live in Queens, did you put that together
yourself, Einstein? Got a team of monkeys working around the clock on this?



Good luck folks. And you can see last weeks winner and review here.

Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Die Hard 2?

I know it's something with Bruce Willis.

Jayme said...

Usual Suspects

John said...

Thanks for the comments.

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

I'm going with my mom's guess....
Usual Suspects.

I haven't seen it but she said she recognized it right off the bat??
I guess we'll see!

Don't forget to enter in my subscribe 2 win contest and my new one on Wed...Name that Tune!

Allan said...

Hey I was wondering if you wanted to do a link exchange with my movie blog

Allan's World Movies

As for the quote... I have no idea!...

John said...

Sure thing, I will put your link in my recommended reading area. Thanks for the comment!

Unknown said...

Usual Suspects