Sukosaki.info Headlines

August 30, 2007

Cracking Down on Showing Crack

Just wanted to comment real quick on an article I read at lunch time. Police starting to crack down on teens wearing pants so low their underpants show. It's about friggin' time! Why can't they just fine the manufacturers that make a pair of pants with a huge ass that hangs to a teens knees? Oh yeah, they would just buy larger pants, right? Oh well, I can't wait to see how far this goes.

Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

1 comments:

Unknown said...


Hi,
I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing our link to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Please email me at catherinelavinia@gmail.com for more details. Many thanks in advance for your assistance, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.