Sukosaki.info Headlines

July 17, 2007

Ted Haggard, Reverend, Gay, Liar

Doesn't that bother you a little bit?

The disgraced former president of the National Evangelical Association, which represents 30 million evangelical Christians, apologized and said “because of pride, I began deceiving those I love the most because I didn’t want to hurt or disappoint them.”

I cannot figure out how the heck this could happen. I believe in God and creation and all that jazz, but that is about as far as it goes. What is this guy thinking? Was he always gay? Against gay marriage?

I just first heard about this story this past week when I caught an episode of the Dr. Keith Ablow show. It was a clip show recapping the top stories of the past year. One this particular episode the man that "outted" Ted was on the show with reasons why he did it. He felt it was the right thing to do. Was it to extort Ted? I don't think so, I just think that this other man was so thrown that Ted was paying him for sex and using drugs one day, then back up on stage the next day preaching about being against gay marriage.

I am not sure what to think, but this guy is definitely a liar and deceiver. Some people believe so deeply about things like this a follow people, trust people in this position then BAM! This ruined a lot of lives I am sure. What a disgrace.

Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

0 comments: