Sukosaki.info Headlines

July 18, 2007

Results Not Typical

I think I am going to rename my blog to "Results Not Typical". I got this idea while watching TV recently. Usually I don't see any commercials, since I got my fancy DVR unit, but the ones that I have had to watch are ridiculous. Diet, weight loss pills, gym equipment, depression drugs are all the same commercial with the same disclaimer, "results not typical".

How can you sell any product with a disclaimer like that? I understand that with any product, how the person uses it may affect how it performs, BUT you must really just not be too sure if you have people on TV selling your product that claim to use it, then tell people that those "results are not typical". How sad is that?

Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

0 comments: