Sukosaki.info Headlines

June 3, 2007

The Sky at Night, is Big and Bright....

I like thunderstorm and watching how clouds and lightening roll through during the summer months. I also like it when the sky is clear and you can see a comet, planet or even a shooting star.

Other than a set of binoculars or a telescope, there is one other gadget that is helpful when looking into the sky. And that item is the Meade My Sky Personal Video Planetarium. The meade my sky lets you view up to 30k celestial objects at the click of a button.

Features include a full color LCD screen, as well as, the added ability to control a Meade computerized telescope. The meade my sky is perfect for a student who is learning to be an astronomer. The gift is unique and can be found at OpticsPlanet.net, where every order over $29.95 is shipped free via UPS.

0 comments: