Sukosaki.info Headlines

June 10, 2007

Paris in, Paris out, Paris in and shake it all about

I see this is all over the internet by now, but I figured that I would toss my two cents into the kitty.


I think this is just a coincidence, but this post about how Paris thought she could do what she wanted is interestingly close to my post about brats, don't you think? We all know the stupid story so I am not even going to go there, but what the hell is going on here? It's all about the money. Her lawyers see her money, they play the "she's a mental case" card, maybe the judge who excused her saw some money signs, heck, maybe even the "private" doctor saw some money. That's all it takes and the "brats" in society get to do what they want.

Oh wait though, she's going back to jail. I am sure it's not because she looked like a total retard leaving the jail and the publicity would be bad. Nah, she probably just wanted to make sure she did the right thing, like not violating parole in the first place :)

Perfect quote from the movie "Liar Liar", "Stop breaking the law asshole".

0 comments: