Sukosaki.info Headlines

May 25, 2007

Reseller Plans Make People Money

Do you know how to make money online? Chances are good that you know someone that is making a living or a decent 2nd income from the internet. I like to look around for new ideas and maybe even give one or two a try if I have some time.

In the past I have been sticking to my affiliate programs or payperpost.com. I also run an electronics ecommerce website in my free time. I just got a link to a website that sells a reseller program that isn't like any other. Their basic and pro reseller packages include many features, as well as, Google Adwords credits.

Become a basic reseller and get features that include:

  • SSL Certificate

  • Free email accounts

  • No Risk Money Back Guarantee


  • Pro Reseller is also available for $160 per year.

    0 comments: