Sukosaki.info Headlines

May 17, 2007

Beginners Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. Most of my readers are new here since I started this blog only a couple of months ago, but I am already seeing increasing traffic. I just wanted to say "HI" to my newest readers (thanks to MyBlogLog) and let them know they are in for a ride of entertainment. My posts are generally clean and humurous and very rarely mean spirited. Take a minute and travel around through some of the archives and see what you've been missing :)

I am also part of the hitechblogger.com blog and occasionally post there as well about various Technology topics and such. Check that one out as well if you wish. Have a good day and don't forget to download the Song of The Day listed below!

Song of the Day:
"Busta Move" Run DMC

0 comments: