Sukosaki.info Headlines

April 24, 2007

DDO.com is Doing it Again

I play the online game, or MMORPG, called Dungeons and Dragons Online, or DDO. The game is fun and can be exciting, except for the tactics that are used seemingly to get more people online on a specific day.

The gamemasters, as they are called, put up notices on the forums about a special day coming up soon, so stay tuned. Today, I pop open the program that's needed to play the game and I am met with a message of another such tactic. "Hide and Seek" is what this one is called. Any one person or team that finds Sir Lawrence get a special weapon, that in my opinion isn't all that great to begin with.

It just makes me laugh a little that's all, and of course there is nothing wrong with a little bit of laughter in a day.

0 comments: