Sukosaki.info Headlines

March 12, 2007

Ahhhhh, daylight saving time

I went to bed lastnight feeling real good about seeing the sun longer. Then I had to wake up this morning to go to work (about 6AM CST) and I had to see that it was still dark outside. It kind of put a damper on the whole situation I was enjoying the day before. I know that in time it will be light out again when I get up for work, it was just the initial sadness to see it dark again.
Winters are so unpredictable in the Midwest and can be way too long, that it is so nice to get away from it as soon as you can. I am sure anyone living in this area can say the same thing. Now I get to look forward to planting flowers and working in the yard. I may post some pictures of my projects even now and again so stay tuned.
Join me at Blingo.com!

0 comments: