Sukosaki.info Headlines

January 31, 2008

This blog...

If you are a regular ready here (I know there are a couple), then you might have noticed that I don't post here that much. Well, the main reason is the recent success of my other blog, www.sukosaki.info.
I have been posting over there like a mad man and to say the least, I have been thinking about ditching this blog. The reason that I haven't? Well, it's in the Payperpost system and DID have a nice PR. So, I am waiting for their new system called SocialSpark to go live and see what that all has to offer. If at that point it isn't something that I want to get into, I will dump this blog and concentrate on Sukosaki.info 100%.
For those of you that have been reading and commenting, thanks, but hang in there with me, you just never know what will happen in the near future.

Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for social sparks as well. I hope it starts soon because I am losing so many jobs.