Sukosaki.info Headlines

November 7, 2007

Stephen King's The Mist

You have seen the previews for this movie by now. The Mist by Stephen King looks like it will be a one of a kind. At least I can only hope. I am a movie fanatic and love to see originals more than remakes.

One of my favorite Stephen King movies is The Shining. What an original movie and until I saw an episode about ghosts, I never knew that a lot of what happened in the movie, actually was experienced by Stephen King and his wife. While staying at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado, him and his wife just wanted to relax and what came out of it at the end is now known as The Shining. What an excellent story.

This thriller will be the next big thing, I have a feeling. Take a look at the trailer and see what you think. The movie seems to be well made and other reviews that I read about the movie are looking pretty damn good right now. If you are a fan of Stephen Kings books and movies, this one will be another one worth seeing.

After watching the trailer, I am totally pumped. This movie looks good in all aspects except what's in the mist. Take a look and see for your self.


0 comments: