Sukosaki.info Headlines

November 27, 2007

Review: MetBoots.com

Today's review is going to be on MetBoots.com. If you want good quality hiking boots and FREE shipping over $100, then you will have to head over to www.metboots.com. The web site has an easy to use navigation system in place that will get you to the exact pair of boots you are looking for in under 3 clicks. Not bad in my opinion.

There are many categories to choose from, as well as, boots from companies such as, Carolina, Converse, Danner, Dr. Martens, Nautilus, Rocky, Terra, Thorogood, and Wolverine. Making the shopping experience even better, you can shop by style (6" or 8" tall) or by brand. Don't forget the FREE shipping when your order is above $100. Plus they ship APO/FPO as well.



Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.thebootpro.com is a another great place to buy work boots. They have lots of American made boots and 120% price guarantee (which I took advantage of)!

Anonymous said...

I bought my last pair of work boots from www.thebootpro.com and they're the best I've ever owned. I also like the American made boots - since I'm a union ironworker!