Sukosaki.info Headlines

November 16, 2007

Calling Mortgage Companies Again

Once again, I am calling mortgage companies to see if I can get a better interest rate than the one that I have. Last year I actually dealt with a California mortgage company and that was weird for some people. I live in the Midwest and some could not figure out why my mortgage was with them since they aren't in my state. There isn't any rule that says I have to have money from a bank in my state right? I did not think so.

But anyways, I will be calling and calling for a couple of weeks to see what I can get my rate down to. Lower the better obviously, but you just know it's not something the banks want to offer right away :) Gotta keep on them, that's the key! It would be nice for me to find a Wisconsin Mortgage company, but I am not going to hold my breath. :)

Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

0 comments: