Sukosaki.info Headlines

September 26, 2007

Everybody Wants a Digital Camera, Right?

I own a digital camera and I am not sure what I would do without it! A couple of years ago I finally broke down and paid the $200 for a nice 5MP Kodak EasyShare. It takes excellent digital pictures and even video with sound. I like to take pictures of my family, pets and severe weather. I have a bunch of photos of lightening and cloud formations. Those pictures would make a good weather scrap book. Now that I think about it, I have other scrapbook page ideas I could do with my pictures. I like weather because it seems to never be the same and changes every year. You just never know what you are going to see.

Sometime soon I would like to hook up with a digital camcorder that records right to disc. That you make scrap booking or archiving a lot easier.

Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

0 comments: