Sukosaki.info Headlines

August 23, 2007

Low Rate Credit Cards from Mint

I am sure you have at least one credit card. I know I have more than one, but I hate looking at the bill, which most of us don't, and seeing what the APR % is. I ask my self if I am so crazy that I would "borrow" money at the rate the credit card companies are charging. I tell myself that I am not that crazy, yet I still have the cards!?!

But now I see low rate apr credit card by MINT. The have an introductory offer and plenty of benefits. Some of them include, no interest on balance transfers for 13 months or 0% on purchases until March 2008. With those kind of benefits, a low rate apr credit card is perfect for just about anyone. If you are looking to improve your credit score with a low rate apr credit card, try this one, it will help you keep up with payments, which is proven to boost your score in short time.

Subscribe to H.A.M.M. News by Email

0 comments: