Sukosaki.info Headlines

June 17, 2007

Would You Go to Price is Right just to Meet Rosie?


Straight from the horses mouth:

LOS ANGELES -- Bob Barker endorsed his friend Rosie O'Donnell as a possible successor on "The Price Is Right," although the newly retired host isn't sure CBS wants a woman to take over the game show.


This would be the worst thing that the show could do, right? Am I the only one that feels this way about her taking over the Price is Right? I have NOTHING against woman at all, but I do have something against Rosie. I just don't think that she has the right charisma for hosting her own show. Look where it got her with her talk show.


College kids from all over the United States just to meet Bob Barker, would they do this to meet Rosie? Possibly, there will be some, but the whole energy of the show would shift. Maybe it's a paradigm to think that it just wouldn't work, but we won't know until it all happens. She is funny, sort of, but really isn't what it was all about for Bob Barker. Hopefully they bring in a "no-namer" for the job and give someone who hasn't made it big yet a chance to do so, but since I don't work for the show, I don't have a say :)
I do know that I most likely will not watch it ever, if Rosie is on it. It just wouldn't "jive".

0 comments: