Sukosaki.info Headlines

May 9, 2007

Fantasy Football, already?


Every year I get together with a couple of family members and co-workers to set up a fantasy football league. This year I was talking about last years disappointments and thing like that when I mentioned that I came across a new website. The website is called the American Fantasy Football League.

We all know how competitive fantasy football leagues can get. AFFL.com gets everything together for you all in one place to make it as easy as it can for you. There are 5 levels of membership from FREE to $1,200 entry fee. With prizes rewarded for various things throughout the fantasy football season. I am thinking of getting my family together and trying out this site, which is new to me. I like to try different ones based on ease of use, downtime of the site, design of the site and of course the prizes. Take a look at the rules and regulations before you get started to make sure it's legal for you to join and play the paid membership levels. As always the FREE members are open to anyone.

::Paid Post::

0 comments: