Sukosaki.info Headlines

May 3, 2007

Customer Testimonials Worth Viewing?

"I love you. You are awesome. Thank you so much for your prompt response to my original query. Not only surprised at how cool you are, but also tremendously appreciative. Please do charge my card on file for the original merch. I'd rather keep it and support your good works than put the shoes in the landfill. I can use them for more humble pursuits. You are awesome. Thank you so much, Carly S."

This is a customer review or testimonial from giant shoe retailer Zappos.com. Just reading it sort of made me wonder if customer testimonials are legit, or worth it for that matter. It really has nothing to do with the website or purchase and makes me think. I just thought I would post this and see what others think about it.

Song of the Day:
"Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer

0 comments: