Sukosaki.info Headlines

March 31, 2006

Child Support, yeah it's needed, but......

.....I just recently spoke with a friend with which whom I work with about child support. He was telling me about his sister and the "DEAD BEAT" she married however many years ago, and how he barely pays a penny. Well, what does this person expect? DEAD BEATS are DEAD BEATS. Why do people think they will father a child and be like, "Ok, I will pay that a month for my son or daughter", when they really don't give a damn about the child to begin with. If they are DEAD BEATS, they are always going to be dead beats. With that said, the real reason I am writing about the child support today. He goes on to say that his ex-brother-in-law has his wages garnished by a certain company, probably a middleman really, and then they send his sister the money they garnished and etc.

After 3 months of waiting for another child support check, she opens the mailbox and FINALLY, another check. Quick to open the check and see what the greaseball has to offer after 3 months of working, or she assumes, and the check is for ONE CENT! ONE CENT! I am not sure if I am more frustrated about the guy not owning up to his responsibility or the fact that this "middleman" actaully sent out a check for ONE CENT! Wasted paper and envelope AND stamp to do this. What a pain in the ass it is to hear things like this. But I guess if that's all the guy had to offer after 3 months, maybe it was better that the mom and child moved on.

Enjoy....

0 comments: